Over 130 years
Extensive experience in the UK property industry
Accomplished in long-term joint ventures
Proficient in heritage restoration projects
Henry Boot Developments
is one of the most progressive property companies currently working in the UK. With six regional offices, we are part of the 130-year-old London Stock Exchange listed Henry Boot Group of Companies, and have a commercial development pipeline of over £1 billion.
Our diverse and successful development portfolio ranges from listed mills and prized heritage assets, through to expansive industrial solutions and game-changing regeneration projects.
We are opportunity led and passionate about high quality design, bringing schemes forward both independently and alongside local authorities and private sector partners. Our collaborative approach has served us well and our reputation speaks for itself.
We create spaces that not only impress, but that stand the test of time.
RT @Invest_Aberdeen: An anaerobic digestion plant will use agricultural crops, waste products and food waste to produce renewable biofuel t…
Current, Completed &
- 56,000 sq ft of new clinical and office accommodation within a converted listed mill
- New outpatient and office accommodation leased to the Trust and retained by the Partnership
- Second phase of development to comprise the mixed use redevelopment of a 23 acre former hospital
- MIPIM UK Public / Private Partnership of the Year
- RICS Pro-Yorkshire Award for Building Conservation
April 17, 2019
Detailed planning permission was today granted for a total of 226 new homes on the former St Luke’s Hospital site in Kirklees.