Over 130 years
Extensive experience in the UK property industry
Accomplished in long-term joint ventures
Proficient in heritage restoration projects
Henry Boot Developments
is one of the most progressive property companies currently working in the UK. We are part of the 130 year old London Stock Exchange listed Henry Boot Group of Companies, delivering over £600 million of UK projects in the next 18 months. We are opportunity led, passionate about high quality design and believe in a truly collaborative approach with our partners, be that local authority, public sector or developers alike. We operate from five regional offices in Sheffield, Bristol, Glasgow, London & Manchester.
Thanks guys, always nice to get a compliment! https://t.co/pu6tGLuS6X
Current, Completed &
- Strategic Joint venture between HBDL & Calderdale & Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust
- First phase comprises 56,000 sq ft of new clinical & office accommodation within a converted listed mill
- New accommodation leased to the Trust & retained by the Partnership
- Second phase to comprise the mixed use redevelopment of 23 acre former hospital
- MIPIM UK Public / Private Partnership of the Year 2015
- RICS Pro-Yorkshire 2015 Award for Building Conservation
July 13, 2017
Henry Boot Developments and Derbyshire County Council have agreed a deal with supply chain solution specialist, Gist for a 90,760 sq.ft unit at the flagship industrial and logistics development Markham Vale, the third deal agreed on the North site.