Over 125 years
Extensive experience in the UK property industry
Accomplished in long-term joint ventures
Proficient in heritage restoration projects
Henry Boot Developments Limited
is the specialist property development arm of the Henry Boot Group of Companies which was founded in 1886. Today, Henry Boot Developments is established as a leading force in the UK property development market, operating from its five regional offices located in Sheffield, London, Bristol, Manchester and Glasgow.
Current, Completed &
- Strategic Joint venture between HBDL & Calderdale & Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust
- First phase comprises 56,000 sq ft of new clinical & office accommodation within a converted listed mill
- New accommodation leased to the Trust & retained by the Partnership
- Second phase to comprise the mixed use redevelopment of 23 acre former hospital
- MIPIM UK Public / Private Partnership of the Year 2015
- RICS Pro-Yorkshire 2015 Award for Building Conservation
March 8, 2017
Henry Boot Developments and Derbyshire County Council are pleased to announce the completion of the first unit on Markham Vale North for major German car components manufacturer and supplier, Ferdinand Bilstein UK. The new national distribution hub totals 212,771 sq.ft on a 14.5 acre plot and has been purchased on a freehold basis.