Over 125 years
Extensive experience in the UK property industry
Accomplished in long-term joint ventures
Proficient in heritage restoration projects
Henry Boot Developments Limited
is the specialist property development arm of the Henry Boot Group of Companies which was founded in 1886. Today, Henry Boot Developments is established as a leading force in the UK property development market, operating from its five regional offices located in Sheffield, London, Bristol, Manchester and Glasgow.
Current, Completed &
- Joint venture between HBDL & Calderdale & Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust
- First phased comprises 56,000 sq ft of new clinical & office accommodation within a converted listed mill
- New accommodation to be leased to the Trust & retained by the Partnership
- Fit out works commenced – completion due winter 2014
- Second phase to comprise the mixed use redevelopment of 23 acre former hospital
September 24, 2015
A national provider of specialist and innovative corrugated packaging solutions has acquired a brand new facility at Derbyshire County Council’s flagship regeneration site, Markham Vale, in Chesterfield.