Over 130 years
Extensive experience in the UK property industry
Accomplished in long-term joint ventures
Proficient in heritage restoration projects
Henry Boot Developments
is one of the most progressive property companies currently working in the UK. We are part of the 130 year old London Stock Exchange listed Henry Boot Group of Companies, delivering over £600 million of UK projects in the next 18 months. We are opportunity led, passionate about high quality design and believe in a truly collaborative approach with our partners, be that local authority, public sector or developers alike. We operate from five regional offices in Sheffield, Bristol, Glasgow, London & Manchester.
Current, Completed &
- Strategic Joint venture between HBDL & Calderdale & Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust
- First phase comprises 56,000 sq ft of new clinical & office accommodation within a converted listed mill
- New accommodation leased to the Trust & retained by the Partnership
- Second phase to comprise the mixed use redevelopment of 23 acre former hospital
- MIPIM UK Public / Private Partnership of the Year 2015
- RICS Pro-Yorkshire 2015 Award for Building Conservation
February 2, 2018
Henry Boot Developments (HBD) has submitted a planning application for IAMP ONE at the International Advanced Manufacturing Park, known as IAMP, in Sunderland.