Over 125 years
Extensive experience in the UK property industry
Accomplished in long-term joint ventures
Proficient in heritage restoration projects
Henry Boot Developments Limited
is the specialist property development arm of the Henry Boot Group of Companies which was founded in 1886. Today, Henry Boot Developments is established as a leading force in the UK property development market, operating from its five regional offices located in Sheffield, London, Bristol, Manchester and Glasgow.
Current, Completed &
- Strategic Joint venture between HBDL & Calderdale & Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust
- First phase comprises 56,000 sq ft of new clinical & office accommodation within a converted listed mill
- New accommodation leased to the Trust & retained by the Partnership
- Second phase to comprise the mixed use redevelopment of 23 acre former hospital
- MIPIM UK Public / Private Partnership of the Year 2015
- RICS Pro-Yorkshire 2015 Award for Building Conservation
January 4, 2017
Henry Boot Developments has completed the investment sale of an 18,700 sq ft industrial unit at Thorne Park to Doncaster Metropolitan Borough Council. The unit is occupied by Furniture Village Limited who committed to a 10-year lease in October last year.